Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Walking Dead - Should The Governor Had Died?

One of the BIGGEST deaths in the whole The Walking Dead series is of course, the Governor. This character is the character we spent the most time with out of anyone in the series. The Governor is the biggest villain in The Walking Dead because of what he has done to the group. They've killed him off in season 4, episode 8 in Too Far Gone. I think that this is a really interesting topic, and might go on for a long time.

I think that the Governor should've died. He was a great character and had a very great story line, and the story line let us see he was a complexed character. But all of the good things come to a ending point, and for the Governor it came in Too Far Gone. It was the PERFECT timing for him to die too! I absolutely hated him! He killed Andrea and Merle which were two out of ten of my favorite characters, he tricked Andrea into thinking he was a good guy, and he KILLED HERSHEL! The last couple of episodes before Too Far Gone on his story made be go from hating him, to feeling sorry to him, for feeling REALLY sorry for him, t hating him with my guts!

If he survived the prison battle it would've gotten super boring as a result of being around the series too long. I think it was the right time for him to go. I did think they would keep him longer, but I was amazed of his death. Because you didn't expect his death to be like, BOOM! All of a sudden Michonne's katana stabs through him making you like "OH. MY. GOD!" And he also ruined spaghetti Tuesdays. XD.

I think it was the perfect timing for him to go, but what would've made his death better would've been final words before Lilly shot him. Or his death could've been a bit more intense, like after getting stabbed and shot they show a clip where his body is being ate by walkers. That would've been more epic!

I'm sorry the last couple of posts have been about The Walking Dead, but I'm sorry about that I'm really into TWD. And I mean REALLLY into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment