Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Walking Dead: 4x09 Review + What We Can Expect For 4x10

The Walking Dead's new episode just came out 3 days ago, and well since I'm a huge The Walking Dead fan I'm gonna review it!

The first part of the episode was just as I imagined it, Michonne putting down a zombified Hershel head. Yet I didn't imagine the new walker pets part to come like that. I did however expect for Rick and Carl to find shelter after grabbing items from a restaurant. Those three however are the only survivors from the prison attack we see which wasn't really fun for me, but worked out however.

Most of my predictions were right though, about how Michonne was a mother to a child and how her walkers were Mike & Terry (Her boyfriend/husband and her boyfriend/husband's best friend). I totally loved that nightmare she had though about her life before the apocalypse, it gives us more background and all. I love how they went with the comics too with Rick and Carl.

For most of the episode, I must admit that Carl was like really acting like a jerk. I loved the scene where he was leading the walkers, and that jumpscare where like all of a sudden a random walker is behind him and it switches to commercial. I also loved how there's that jumpscare where he's opening the door and the walker just pops up and almost bites him nearly a couple of times. It's also kind of funny how he grabbed his shoe, and later Carl writes on the door with his message "got my shoe" and later eats 112. oz of pudding.

But it was also kind of a jerky way how he yelled at his dad when he should be taking care of him, I mean he's hurt really bad from that fight with the Governor. But the scene where Rick was like groaning and stuff, I thought Rick had died on us! I thought he died in is sleep and reanimated, but nope they tricked us.

But that scene where Michonne finds them was the best one in my opinion.

I'm really looking forward to see Rosita,Abraham, and Eugene after this episode. It was confirmed they would appear in the next episode, "Inmates" and I really wanna see them and see how they work into the storyline and see the other characters and what happened to them.

I bet we'll see those 3 characters fit in really well, and we can see what happened to Maggie,Glenn,Beth,Daryl, etc. But they did leave us on a cliffhanger so I bet things aren't going so well.

I guess that's pretty much all I gotta say.

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment