Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Walking Dead: 4x10 Review

So as I can recall, this episode is basically kind of focused on both Daryl and Beth. The intro is spectacular, I like how they had it begin with Beth narrating a diary entry she wrote. In this episode, it also shows Glenn and how he's already set off on a journey for his beloved wife, Maggie. I like the fact that he also finds Tara, and she also does confirm the fate of her sister, Lilly who is dead. This episode was kind of boring to watch, but also introduced three comic book characters: Abraham,Eugene, and Rosita. It was fun to watch still in my opinion though.

I love how they kind of posed them in their poses like how they're posed on issue #53 though, it was kind of fun to see that. But I also noticed David Morrisey (The Governor) and Scott Wilson (Hershel) had their names removed from the opening credits, which left a bit of sadness we have lost those men.

Yet then we discover every single Woodbury member is now D-E-A-D. It was also super nice to see Carol return after being missing for five WHOLE episodes. But overall, this episode was pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment